Saturday, October 01, 2011

The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Serum

I was given a chance by Lady Qooza to try out The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Serum for 10 days. Thanks Lady Qooza.



So how does the serum work?
- Has a temporary lifting effect: skin is plumper and hydrated.
- Pomegranate seed oil moisturizes skin and is rich in antioxidants to help minimize the damage cause by environmental aggressors.
- Organic Community Trade honey moisturizes and conditions skin.

This is actually just one of the products out of the new firming skin care line "Natrulift" by the Body Shop. The line comprises 6 products designed to be used together in a daily regime, which includes:-
- Softening Cleanser
- Softening Facial Wash
- Softening Toner
- Firming Serum
- Firming Day Cream
- Firming Night Cream



So I have been using the serum for the last 5 days, mostly at night time. I apply it mainly onto the areas near my mouth since I notice the 2 lines at the end of each side of my mouth are deepening...scary! The serum has a light nice smell. It is not heavy but goes on easily and doesn't leave skin feeling clogged. Though I have not used the serum that long to be able to confirm if it claims to firm your skin etc., I definitely notice that my skin feels smoother and looks hydrated.

Before:



After:



I think this newly introduced line is very suitable for ladies in their mid to late 30's. Ladies who want to minimize signs of aging and look for a hydrating serum that leaves skin feeling firmer and more toned should check out this product.

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: