Saturday, October 01, 2011

Melvita Floral Water



I have just finished using the witch hazel floral water and want to share this excellent toner with all of you. I bought that in the US which I found out is a lot cheaper than HK....why is it always like that?

All I want to say is - EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT and EXCELLENT! It is a really great and soothing product for girls with extremely dry and sensitive skin. Every time I have redness on my face, I will spray on my face and the redness disappears in less than 10 mins. AMAZING!!

Witch Hazel is well-known for its astringent and purifying qualities, making it an excellent choice for very dry and sensitive skin. Witch Hazel Floral Water is also very moisturizing and an ideal product after sun exposure.

I use it every morning and night adding 2 drops of Argan oil into it.

Must check out this product!

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: