Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Precious Jewelry BB cream SPF 30 PA++



Serious, this is my 1st BB cream. I have never used this all-in-one product before. Thanks Sasa for sending me this BB cream to try out and allowing me to experience how amazing the product is. As said on the package, the product does give you perfect skin complexion creating a dewy look. I sort of understand why Korean girls have pretty skin now.



This BB cream is said to contain guava, Korean medical herbs and advanced micro covering powder, which make your skin looks naturally flawless, radiant, healthy and glow.



The texture is not thick. After a few rubbing, the cream dissolves completely into your skin. Though I have only used this product twice with make-up, I do consider it as a good product to use when you want to create a no-makeup look. Unlike foundation, this product evens out your skin tone without making you look like you are wearing a mask.

Check out this product when you shop at SASA next time.

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: