Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Eye cream/gel

Sorry that I have not been updating this blog as frequently as I wish to. I just came back from my best friend's wedding in New York which was amazing, but at the same time made me realise how much preparation is needed for a wedding!

I easily get puffy eyes if I do not have adequate sleep, not to mention fine lines around them due to dehydration. I have been using Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye cream/gel since late June and early July and it has become my favorite eye product.



I particularly noticed the result during my stay in NY when I did not get enough sleep. In fact I was impressed by the product as it softened and tightened the skin around my eyes and made them less puffy. The consistency of this product is more of a gel form that instantly soothes. I also like that I don't have to apply a great deal of product to get nice results.



I highly recommend this product to people who easily get puffy eyes.

Thanks elle.hk for sending me this great product to try.

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: