Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Acne Rescuer **Mario Badescu**

This post is dedicated to a great great brand from the US that I absolutely fell in love - Mario Badescu!!

The following samples were sent to me based on my answers to their questionnaire submitted online.



They include:- Strawberry Tonic Mask, Collagen Moisturizer (SPF 15), Seaweed Night Cream, Aloe Lotion, Drying Cream, Kiwi Face Scrub, Hyaluronic Eye Cream and Enzyme Cleansing Gel. I still haven't tried all of the samples, but among those I have tried, I really love the Seaweed Night Cream and Drying Cream. They are designed for acne-prone skin. I got quite a few break-out before I left HK for NY. Both products worked really well on my break-out without any irritation or drying up. I am going to try the rest of the samples and report here.

Check out details of the products here:- http://www.mariobadescu.com/

I am almost certain that any people with acne-prone skin will love this brand!!

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: