Monday, May 02, 2011

Vintage Ferragamo bow...

Every time I visit the Salvatore Ferragamo shop in Times Square, I am told that the black bow shoes are sold out, not only in that shop, but entirely in HK...

Wow...I wonder why that is the case...is it THAT pretty? I saw a lot of pretty girls wearing them around my office.

Indeed they are very classic and nice. What I love more is this vintage pair which I am 100% sure I will never be able to get in HK...except through ebay.



Salvatore simply don't do any gold bow anymore. I think they are all in matte silver now. But I just love the gold colour. The combination of gold with either white or black is too pretty to me. Take a look at how stylish it is to pair them with jeans....chiu cup leng (very pretty)!



Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: