Monday, May 02, 2011

Uriage

Summer has definitely arrived and I really want to share a good refreshing/hydrating spray with you girls!

I have basically tried most of the hydrating sprays we can buy in pharmacies here in HK - Avene, Vichy, Uriage, Evian, Kwong Leung Yuen (Taiwanese brand), DHC, Clinique, and La Roche Posay. To me, the best one is definitely Uriage.



My eczema-prone skin is loving this product most. No reaction to Avene and the rest. With the Uriage one, water is sprayed out very lightly and evenly. Every time when I want to scratch my face in the office, I will use this. Simply the best. My favorite La Roche Posay cannot beat this one. :)

Another good summer product from Uriage I am loving at the moment is this Hyséac Restructuring Soothing Care cream which I use on my T-zone area. This is working really well on my forehead where I am prone to have pimples. Oh no, I am not too sure if this one is going to replace my previously recommended a Roche Posay Effaclar K Acne Treatment Fluid...



Both products can be product in nearly all Watsons in HK! Promise me to check these out! Stay pretty!

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: