Wednesday, May 04, 2011

The lip balm that you need to live happily ever after...

I cannot live without lip balm.

Forgetting to bring one with me when I leave home is same as forgetting to wear under-wears. So as a result of my forgetfulness and constant changing of handbags, I bought quite a no. of lip balms over the time.

I have tried Carmex, Kiehls, Vaseline, Burt's Bee, Boots, OralLabs, plus some random local brands from Sasa...except Vaseline, none of them has actually surprised me...

But the best one I have ever used is....the mentholatum ointment...yes, the one ppl normally use to clear their nose or on extremely chapped skin....this is simply the best lip balm i have ever used...



The best thing about this product is, unlike some other lip balms or lipsticks, no matter how long you wear it, it does not dry up or create any rubber thing on your mouth. I also like the minty taste very much. I lightly rub them against my lips before wearing any lipstick. When it comes to night-time, I heavily cover my lips with metholatum. But if I take too much, I will also put some into my nose....haha!

I always have a bottle of this on my working desk. Today I saw a colleague of mine (a guy) using it, so I decided to write sth here when I went home...

Try it and you will never need to buy lip balm again because a bottle of mentholatum is going to last forever, just like your bf / husband...

Btw, i really like the lips of Catherine Zeta Jones, particularly her look in Chicago....her lips are truly seductive...

No comments: