Thursday, May 05, 2011

Sunblock

Besides serum, I am really willing to spend quite a bit on sunblock because I know it is very very important to slow down the aging process. Plus HK is too polluted, wearing sunblock can shield our skin from dirts!

So all my friends know by now that I use Skin Ceuticals (SC) SPF30 sunblock.

I was given 2 samples of the new Dior SFF50 sunscreen by elle.com.hk. Really thanks for that.



I have been using these for the past 2 days, and omg, I think I am switching to this sunblock after finishing my SC. It is as 'thick' as my SC but less greasy with more coverage. How can they do that? I am really loving the texture of this product. And don't forget it is SPF50, which is very sufficient for me as an OL. I like this product because I am a big fan of creamy sunblock, vs liquid ones which I think you really need to wear a lot to make them effective.

Believe it or not, I was once told by a dermatologist that you actually need to apply an amount of 1/2 teaspoon of sunscreen to your face every morning.

Oh my! Bonne affiare!!

(btw, i know i take a lot of crappy photos...)

No comments: