Friday, May 06, 2011

Aqua Allegoria Jasminora



What does Jasmine remind you of? The tea you drink when you go “yum-cha”? Or tissue paper Tempo?

Sniffing the new Guerlain’s Aqua Allegoria Jasminora makes me dream of standing naked in the tropical rain forest, showering myself with the heavy rainfall which always occurs at around noon. It also reminds me of freshly mowed grass, which is so green and natural. This fragrance features notes of galbanum, bergamot, cyclamen, jasmine, lily of the valley, white musk and amber. It gives a very unique jasmine scent which I totally adore. It is very feminine yet light and refreshing, making it extremely suitable to wear in spring/summer. I also love the golden honeycomb bottle which makes it very vintage.



Elle.com.hk was very kind to give me this cute little perfume sample to try, which is now sitting beautifully on my desk. I have been padding this fragrance under my ear and around my throat in the morning for the past few days. The fragrance lasts quite long as I don’t need to reapply it until before leaving office.

This product is definitely worth trying. As it is a limited edition, I highly recommend you girls to try this over the weekend to see whether you like it as much as I do. I know this new fragrance comes in 2 sizes, the small one 75ml is selling at HK$430.

Trust me, you can never be underdressed if you wear some perfume.

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: