Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Kanebo - Media

This newly discovered product really deserves a post in my blog.

It is a blush by one of the Kanebo's lines - Media, which was officially brought to HK by SaSa. I bought PK-1 (pink), just HK$49.



I seldom buy blush since I am very satisfied with my Muji and Bobbi Brown blushes. I always wanted to buy Torrid by Nars, but it costs like $240! I'm not saying this is expensive, but after-all, this is just a blush, I rather spend the $ on another Bicelle serum (see my earlier post on the SCA serum)!! :)

So you guys should try out this blush when you visit Sasa next time - super super soft and pigmented. The texture is really silky, so silky that you can even apply with your fingers...honestly, with this price, i think this blush is really fantastic. I can say it is even better than Shu Uemura.

Promise me, must check this out!

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: