Monday, April 04, 2011

SOFINA Whitening Products 2011

So 2 weeks have passed and I want to share with you my feelings on the two whitening products I received when attending the workshop last month.



1. The whitening serum (2nd from the right)
2. The whitening stick (1st from the right)

For the past 2 weeks, I applied both the serum and the stick onto my cheek bone, outer corners of my eyes, chin and neck, day and night. I avoid other areas on purpose since I really want to test out the whitening effect both products give. :) I particularly apply more of the products on the outer corners of my eyes since they are quite dark.

What I love about these products is that they are non-greasy and they don't break me out. It is absorbed by the skin fairly quickly. (Sofina really does great oil controlling products. For people who have oily skin, I highly recommend them to try out their products.) Since I have extremely dry skin, using them alone is not hydrating enough, so I have to use my usual day and night cream (right now, I'm using Uriage Xemose Cream).

Here are my BEFORE and AFTER photos. I took the BEFORE photo when I was at the workshop. The AFTER photo was taken tonight right after I finished showering.

BEFORE:-


AFTER:-


I have to say that I noticed that the freckles on my cheek bone have faded quite a bit after only using the products for 2 weeks. The overall skin tone is more even and there is less redness on my face. I am going to continue using both products for at least 2 more weeks and will update you guys soon!

Oh my!! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: