Friday, April 08, 2011

Superb nail polish!!

So tired. I just came back from a whole-day training. Worse than working in office! Today I wear pink nail polish and lipstick which I want to share with you all!

First of all, thanks Sasa for letting me try their Sasatinnie Nail Polish (P717 Rose). Their handwritten note together with the nail sticker are simply so sweet. This high standard of service is to be appreciated!



This nail polish is superb. I love the shade - sweet pink, a bright and fun colour that matches my spring clothes very well. As my dear fds would know, i love white colour, from my pearl earrings to necklace, everything white. I think it is a nice colour on all girls!



My steps are:- first, I gently use a toothbrush to clean my nails, then apply a transparent base before using the Sasatinnie Nail Paint. After my nails are dry, I rub my hand with coconut oil! The colour of this nail polish is super strong, as you can see from the photo, I only applied one layer. The texture of the polish is not thick at all, but easily manageable as it glides on your nails very smoothly. It doesn't create lawyers nor bubbles your nail and it lasts for a long time. The size of the brush is just right! I am very satisfied with this product.

There are 10 shades for you to choose from, must check them out at http://sasahongkong.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/sasatinnie%E6%9C%80%E5%8F%97%E6%AD%A1%E8%BF%8E%E7%BE%8E%E7%94%B2%E5%BD%A9%E5%A6%9D%E6%8A%95%E7%A5%A8%E6%B4%BB%E5%8B%95/. I'm definitely picking up a few more shades at Sasa over this weekend.

Another product I would also like to share here is my new favourite lipstick - Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick - colour 'Boy'. This is just sooooo natural and compliments my lip colour very well. This lipstick is not heavy at all, but more like a non-greasy lip balm. A must-have for this spring/summer!!


(Skin Ceuticals SPF30 Sunblock; Dazzle Dust Eyeshadow by BarryM; Media Pink Blush; Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Boy Lipstick)

Hope you guys like it.

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: