Saturday, May 28, 2011

Stop snoring with Snoreeze Oral Strips

Hihi everyone, I am back, but not with a beauty product, but a product for snoring sufferers...



I know, I know, snoring can be frustrating, esp. to the one sleeping right next to you, or worse, people nearby...
I really can't sleep if I hear snoring sound...I can sleep in a noisy environment, on bus, on MTR or if I am tired enough, when I am standing...but when it comes to snoring, I really can't sleep...
My dad and mom both snore, quite loudly...they together form an orchestra in our apartment at night. Though not often, their snoring can wake me up and drive me crazy....

So when I receive these Snoreeze from Beautylife.com, I pass them to my parents to try. Each pack contains 14 strips (so 14 peaceful nights). According to their website, these oral strips contain natural active ingredients including peppermint oil (to improve airflow and tone the tissues), vitamin E and sodium hyaluronate (to moisturise and tone the throat tissues (for added comfort) and guar gum (for added lubrication), they are fast dissolving, and ideal if you tend to snore more when lying on your back.





To use, simply place a Snoreeze oral strip on the roof of your mouth and allow it to dissolve for 20-30 seconds.

The theory behind is that each oral strip contains a unique time-release formula, which coats the back of the throat throughout the night and reduces the vibrations of the soft tissues, helping to stop snoring.

I tried one strip and found that it tastes minty, but not as minty as those oral refresher strips which you might have tried. My dad kindly tried the product in the past 2 nights. Though I don't own a sound level meter, as I stayed up quite late both nights for work, I can say that I really didn't hear him snoring at all....the product is quite amazing. As it contains natural ingredients, if snoring is causing any frusatration to you or your partner, perhaps it is worth trying this product.

See more details here:-http://www.snoreeze.com/the-snoreeze-range/snoreeze-oral-strips

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: