Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SkinCeuticals Round 2

Apart from their Physical SPF 30 Sunblock and CE Ferulic Acid, which I can't live without, their cleansing gel - Simply Clean - is definitely another product from SkinCeuticals that worth checking out, esp. in summer time...



According to the official website, Simply Clean is ideal for combination / oily skin. The gel is said to combine an exfoliating hydroxy acid with botanical extracts to gently remove impurities and oil on your faces.

Hydroxy acid actually acts as a non-abrasive exfoliator which we need to use more frequently during summer time when dead skin cells can easily pile up. Different from the traditional exfoliators, hydroxy acid does not contain those mini-particles, so you don't feel anything when washing your face, making it super gentle to sensitive skin.

I used Simply Clean last summer and started using it again 2 weeks ago. Really like this product, no strong fragrance and surprisingly hydrating. So go and get yourself a bottle even if you don't have combination skin, coz with my dry skin, I don't feel dry after cleansing my face.

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: