Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day or night?

Was talking about the power of sunshine with 2 friends just now.

After spending some time reminiscing our discussion, I remember that I used to stay up very late at night, either studying or reading interesting things. I used to like nighttime more than daytime. I like the quietness, the sweet loneliness, the freedom...I like the sparkling stars at night, which are so beautiful. The feeling of swimming in a night-time sea is simply exciting.



That was when I was still young.

I have long forgotten that I actually liked nighttime. Because now I only want to kill people if I cannot go to bed. I really look like trash if I do not have 8-hour sleep. Plus I don't see any stars here in HK no matter how late I stay up every night.

Having said so, I still like nighttime. I will try to enjoy some quality nighttime in the coming 2 days....

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: