Saturday, April 30, 2011

《A.H.C C15 Whitening Serum 》

Aren't Korean actresses "hooo leng" (pretty)?

Their flawless skin makes me wonder whether it is kimchi or Suwhasoo that makes them so pretty. I have been eating a lot of kimchi, but doesn't seem to do the trick. And I cannot afford Suwhasoo until I find a rich husband.

But, thanks Colourmix for sending me 3 trial samples of this whitening serum made in Korea :)



Although they are not much, I transfered all 3 packets into a tiny bottle which lasted me 2 weeks (note I only used 2 drops on my cheeks every night)



The main Ingredients of this serum are:- Ascorbic Acid(15%), Chitosan, Methyl Paraben. It is specially designed to brighten sensitive skin. I only used the serum on the pigmented spots on my cheeks because I am not particularly fond of fair skin. It is said that the highly concentrated and stabilized vitamin C extracted from bio polymers in the serum can penetrate directly into skin, leaving skin even-toned and luminescent. The formular of this product is also said to be very mild which treats even the most sensitive skin without irritation.

After using it for 2 weeks, I can definitely say my spots look a lot lighter. The serum is not greasy at all. In fact, it is quite watery. It doesn't irritate my eczema-prone skin. So girls who have sensitive skin and are looking for whitening products can definitely give this a try.

Here is a photo of the product size which can be purchased at Colourmix. I am not too sure about the price, but I guess is around HK$300. Try it out!



Oh my! Bonne Affaire!!

No comments: