Thursday, March 03, 2011

Sunscreen

Besides La Roche Posay, I think Skin Ceuticals is another brand I cannot live without. In addition to their ferulic acid, I also super like their sunblook! They really make very good defensive products for skin.

I swear their sunscreen is the best in the whole wide wold... there is simply no need to try any other sunblocks, so please don't tell me you think Sofina is good, if you insist, I will not talk to you anymore :)



I use this SPF 30 sunscreen 2 times per day. Once in the morning and once after gym session at lunch! I was told by a sales from Vichy that you actually need to apply 1/2 teaspoon amount of sunscreen on your face, a soybean size amount is simply not enough. Try it and share with me whether you agree with her.

I particularly put a lot on the areas surrounding and underneath my eyes.

Hope you like this product.

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

P.s. I have a $200 coupon from HABA. If anyone wants it, just let me know!

No comments: