Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Aging gracefully...

A lovely colleague of mine (with a pair of big eyes which make me feel so jealous!) asked for products that target at mature skin.
I really think I should recommend her to this serum from Cellbone - Restore Skin Lifting Serum.



Though I haven't used this on my face, I have tried it on my hand and heard many good reviews of this product.
It is quite a big bottle of serum and you should use it on your face as well as your neck!
It is super hydrating and it lifts your skin reducing apparent wrinkles after using it for only a few times.

I remember the sales at Mannings told me that this product is most suitable for women over 30 years old. For me, she recommended a collagen serum instead.

Go to Mannings today and try it. Hope the magic works on you as well.

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

2 comments:

anna said...

Thanks for the info, I will sure get one.... but....can you cross out the word MATURE!

meimei said...

but leave the words "big eyes which make me feel so jealous"~~

haha~~