Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sofina Whitening Workshop on 19-03-2011 ^,^

A big thank you to Sofina & she.com for giving me a chance to experience the new whitening products of Sofina yesterday! This was my very first time to participate in such workshop!! Yay!!

Let see what happened yesterday. As usual, I took the front-row seat...hoping that I could concentrate and learn more beauty tips :)



The workshop started at 2:30 and ended at about 5. I was assisted by various beauticians to cleanse my face, do a skin-test and put on the usual skin-care products, all from Sofina!



Beautician June taught us how to use their whitening and make-up products. She is soooo knowledgeable. What I learnt is it is vital to apply all products gently onto your face!! Pay particular attention to the corners of your eyes and month, we tend to miss out those parts easily!



We even got the chance to try their whitening mask...unfortunately, the mask did not fit too well on my big face...haha..but still "ho su fok"~~



These are all the products I have tried in the workshop and I will try the whitening products in the next 14 days and report the result here later.



I like the concept of Sofina's whitening products. Unlike those I have tried, these products do not have any bleaching effect and can be used on the fragile areas around the eyes. Rather, they target at erasing the memory of dark spots underneath the skin which is said to effectively cure pigmentation on faces.



The 2 whitening products I am going to try in the next 14 days are:-

1. Sofina Whitening Essence (22ml)



2. Sofina Whitening Stick (3.7g)



The rest are the latest long keep foundation, base and cover base by Sofina. I particularly recommend the UV cover base which does a good job in covering pores and freckles and even the overall skin tone. Unfortunately, I was unable to try on my entire face since I am having eczema now! Will do so and let you guys see the effect once my skin is strong enough again!

Be prepared to see my Before & After photos 2 weeks later....^^

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

No comments: