Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BB Cream DIY

Big eyes colleague wants to know the best BB cream on earth :)

To me, BB cream = foundation + moisturizer + serum + sun block

As I hate foundation, I wore Shiseido Tinted Moisturizer when I worked for the airline. I found it more natural and moisturizing to use tinted moisturizer than foundation. This is the one I particularly like:-



But if you do have foundation, don't throw it away! You can always mix your foundation and moisturizer (better to be cream) to create your own BB cream. If your skin condition is not too bad, this mixture should be enough to even your skin tone! I am really scared of putting foundation on face as it creates a flawless look which is pretty unnatural/scary.

I think it is sexy to have imperfections on the face. So embrace your imperfections and smile! :)

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

2 comments:

anna said...

good idea to mix foundation and moisturizer into our own bb cream, never thought of that....I must try this one. But bb cream was one great invent for summer time....

EYS said...

yes ah, totally agree...

also u can mix our skin ceuticals sunblock with foundation as well, i tried that before and the result was great as well!