Saturday, May 28, 2011

......just temporary.....

As I will be away from HK intermittently in June, I just want to share with you what products I have been using lately which I hope to share with you when I am back from all those XX (use whatever word you want here) trips....

1. Revital (thanks Shiseido)



Haha..finally using the Revital line, never thought abt that when I was using the White Lucent line / Basic skincare line....but yea, finally, the time has come, I need more moisturizing toner and lotion... i hope these products will keep me wrinkle-free...

[To big eyes colleague: the Sulwhasoo whitening lotion is drying me up too, not only you...what's wrong with that?]

2. Australia Slim Partner (thanks Qooza.com)



They are not meal supplements but something that you drink before each meal, it makes you feel full so you eat fewer than what you usually eat....

Hope to share with you all soon! Will be back soon!~~!!

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

1 comment: