Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Phyto-C Pro-Heal Serum

To be honest, I am quite skeptical about whitening products. I used to think only laser will do the trick to remove any pigmentation.

But recently I came across this 'Phyto-C Pro-Heal Serum', which really surprised me. I received this tester last Friday and have been using since then every night. I notice that some of the scars (left by acne) are fading quite significantly! :D This is really encouraging!!


I am definitely going to buy the product once I finish the trial size. I know it is quite expensive, but definitely worth if you are looking to lighten some pigmentation on your face. At least it is a lot cheaper than laser!

Oh my! Bonne affaire!!

2 comments:

anna said...

Like! Like! Like!

EYS said...

Thanks for your support! Do drop by once in a while! This is motivating!!!!